Get the beautiful, perfect smile you've always wanted with dental implants.
What are Dental Implants?
Dental implants are a great alternative for natural teeth replacement. Strong and stable, they can restore a lost tooth and can look, feel, fit an,d function like a natural tooth.
Who Does Dental Implants?
If you are interested in getting dental implants to replace missing teeth, your dentist can do them for you. The provider may administer antibiotics, I.V. sedation, or nitrous oxide to make sure you are as comfortable as possible.
Typically, a local anesthetic is used around the area of placement to numb the area as well. Placement of dental implants typically takes between 30 minutes to an hour for one implant and a few hours for multiple implants.
Benefits of Dental Implants
- Dental implants are built to last. Implants provide a secure, comfortable fit that looks and feels natural without the slipping of dentures
- Implants protect your jawbone
- Dental implants allow you to maintain the natural shape of your face & smile
- Unlike removable dentures, dental implants do not need to be removed for maintenance
- You'll no longer feel self-conscious about missing teeth
Keep your smile healthy and beautiful.
Schedule a free consultation with Family Dental of Fort Myers now.
Everything you need for a healthy smile.
See all the dental services we can provide for you.